If you love a story, come join us at Fox Point Library. You will meet new characters in folktales and fairytales!
- LonPoPo: Do you know the story of Little Red Riding Hood? This is a similar Chinese fable. Find out who is knocking on the door when the mother leaves the house to visit the granny.
- Aesop’s Fables: Find out the lessons learned when…
- The greedy dog loses his bone to his own reflection in the window
- The shepherd’s son thinks it is a good joke to cry “wolf” just to see the villagers come running
- Who wins the race
After storytime, we invite you to make different art creations!
- Review illustrations from the stories
- Copy panels from dramatic moments
- And more!
This session is for children in Fourth Grade and Fifth Grade. Stories will be read with Jane, a familiar friend of the Boys and Girls Club!